At The Boars Head, we pride ourselves on creating a memorable visit with the staff providing a friendly service, we do everything we can to meet your expectations.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy with your visit with us.
Why choose The Boars Head?
- We are conveniently located near the M40 and within a 10 minute drive of Warwick Parkway and Stratford upon Avon
- Our restaurant has an excellent reputation for providing quality, home-cooked food
- We serve real ales and our traditional pub has a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- We have a large car park for all our guests
Where are we?
We are located in the beautiful village of Hampton Lucy 6 Miles from Warwick and 3 Miles from Stratford upon Avon.
We are in close proximity to many local attractions including:
- Warwick Castle
- Warwick Racecourse
- Warwick and Stratford Town centres
- Charlecote House and Gardens
- Wellesbourne Market and Airfield
- Walton Hall and Spa
- Upton House and Gardens
- Gaydon Heritage Centre
- Stoneleigh Agricultural Centre
- Royal Shakespeare Company